Join the Niabi Zoo Crew
What can you do as a volunteer?
- help with special events
- help with education programs (become a docent and you can teach them!)
- assist zoo keepers
- prepare diets
- conduct ethograms
.....and so much more!
No matter your interests we have something you would enjoy doing.
What do you need to do to volunteer?
- Volunteers must be at least 18 years of age (if you're ages 13-17 please see our Junior Zoo Keeper program)
- Fill out the volunteer application and submit it
- Attend a volunteer training/interview (usually offered once a month)
- Turn in a negative TB test (if interested in working with the keepers)
Volunteer opportunities are year round!
Please fill out our Volunteer Application below. Once we've received your application, we will contact you to explain more about this fun opportunity or download the Volunteer Application PDF