In order to ensure that your visit is enjoyable for you, other guests, and the animals, please observe the following Niabi Zoo policies:
- No dogs or animals of any kind are permitted on Zoo grounds, with the exception of service animals.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted to be brought onto Zoo grounds.
- No glass containers of any kind are permitted to be brought onto Zoo grounds.
- No grills or hibachis are permitted.
- No smoking is allowed in the Zoo.
- Laser pointers are prohibited on Zoo grounds.
- No straws are permitted for the safety of our animals.
- No balloons are permitted since they may be hazardous to animals.
- No skateboards, roller blades, bicycles, scooters, or roller skates are permitted on Zoo grounds.
- Only food from animal food dispensers may be fed to designated animals.
- No climbing on barriers, walls, or in the flower beds.
- Radios, CD players, etc. are prohibited.
- No rain checks or refunds will be issued.
- For health reasons, footwear must be worn at all times.
- Photography: You are welcome to take photos and/or videos for your personal use only; commercial photography is prohibited without written consent of the Zoo.
- Niabi Zoo and the Rock Island County Forest Preserve District are not responsible for loss or theft of vehicles or personal property or for damage to vehicles or personal property on premises
*We sometimes photograph or videotape visitors for educational and promotional purposes. Entry to the Zoo grants permission for use of these images.