Summer Zoo Camp for Kindergarten-Eighth Grade
Did you ever wonder what it takes to run a Zoo?
Come with us as we explore the Zoo, find out more about the animals that call the Zoo home and about all the hard work it takes to run the Zoo.
Every weekly program will include:
Tours of the Zoo, up-close animal encounters, crafts, activities and so much more!
Choose the camp based on the grade your child is entering next year:
Session 1: June 16-20 grades K-1st from 9:00-12:00
Session 2: June 23-27 grades 2nd/3rd from 9:00-2:00
Session 3: July 7-11 grades 2nd/3rd from 9:00-2:00
Session 4: July 14-18 grades 6th/7th/8th from 9:00-3:00
Session 5: July 21st-25th grades 4th/5th from 9:00-2:00
Session 6: July 28-August 1 grades 4th/5th from 9:00-2:00
Session 7: August 4-8 grades K/1st from 9:00-12:00
- All camps are for children entering the grade levels listed
- Programs will fill quickly and are on a first come, first serve basis.
- Class sizes are limited to 15 students
- Registration fees are non-refundable. The Zoo reserves the right to cancel programs with insufficient registration. A full refund will be given for program cancellations. Programs are held rain or shine.
- Snacks and beverages will be provided. Campers in sessions 3, 4, 5, and 6 need to bring a sack lunch.
- Each Zoo camper will be experiencing a program especially designed to meet the needs, interests and expectations appropriate to their age and developmental stage, so it is important that the age guidelines are followed. Please do not request to enroll children in other age categories.
Session 1 and 7 $100 ($90 for Niabi Zoo Members)
Session 2, 3, 5 and 6 $130 ($120 for Niabi Zoo Members)
Session 4 $150 ($140 for Niabi Zoo members)
Please call 309-799-3482 ext 222 if you have any questions!
Register for camp now.