Become a member of Niabi Zoo and support our conservation, education, and preservation efforts.
You pick the plan. Find your category and choose a basic membership or get more great perks by upgrading to a premium membership.
If you want to join the Zoo on the day of your visit, your admission fees can be deducted from your membership fee.
All members receive these standard perks:
- Free ADMISSION and PARKING to Niabi Zoo every day of the regular season, including seasonal events.
- Free or discounted admission to over 50 other zoos. See the reciprocal list for details.
- Free Niabi Zoo supporter magnet.
- Invitations to special events and previews including members only events: Egg Hunt, Breakfast with the Animals, and a July Family Night
- Discounts at Wild Things Gift Shop, education classes, birthday parties, Breakfast with the Animals, and other exciting events.
- Subscription to Niabi Zoo's ZooNooz newsletter.
- Monthly member specials in the Wild Things Gift Shop.
- Memberships expire the last day of the month they are purchased - one year later.
Join online today or download a Membership Application
. Also,We are excited to announce the NEW QC FunBundle! Formerly known as the Triple Membership, the FunBundle brings together several QC favorites including Niabi Zoo, Putnam Museum, Quad City Botanical Center and new for this year the Quad Cities River Bandits. To learn more, and purchase yours online (perfect holiday gift!!), visit www.funbundleqc.com!
Your membership contribution, less than fair market value of goods and services received, equals the tax-deductible amount. However, you should consult with tax regulations or your tax advisor to confirm the tax-deductibility of your contribution.
Nannies can be added to a Premium Level Category membership. In order for your nanny to bring your children to the Zoo without you she/he will have to be a named guest. Naming a guest limits you to bringing only that person for the duration of the Membership, and you cannot change or remove a Named Guest. She/he will also have to present a photo ID at the time of entrance.
Membership cards will arrive via mail in 7 to 10 days. There is a $5.00 fee for lost or damaged membership cards.
Still have questions about Zoo Membership? Please call (309)799-3482 ext.237 or email the membership department at
*Please note that the free guest per visit is not valid during special Members Only events.