Donation Request Policy
Niabi Zoo receives numerous requests each year for donations. Though we would love to fill out all the requests we receive, we are unable to do so. In order for your request to be considered, you must meet the following criteria:
- Requesting organization must be 501(c)(3) or another type of non-profit, tax-exempt organization.
- Requests must be submitted on organization’s letterhead.
- Requests can be mailed or faxed, but not e-mailed.
- No third-party requests will be approved.
- Requests must be received one month in advance of need.
- An organization will be approved for only one request per year.
- Tickets not utilized by expiration date cannot be reissued and will become void after expiration date.
- Donations are usually a family four-pack of admission and carousel tickets.
- No donations will be made to a specific individual or family.
Requests should be mailed to:
12908 Niabi Zoo Rd
Coal Valley, IL 61240
or Faxed to: